Re: New Desktop Build

I'm going to hide under a large rock now...

Yes this is Desktop doing this. In the event file I use data1=,data2=
etc to store data about xAP messages. It looks like the loader is
ignoring the fact it is a raw message and doing the replace actions as
if it were a normal event.  Open event.txt and have a look, you will see
what I mean.  Give me a while and I will fix this. In the meantime, in
the event screen hit reload event data. This will download the latest
schema file which includes the homeseer command schema
James

max barker wrote:
> Ok, I've got a malformed message here.
> I've set up an event on a display to set a homeseer device value.
>
> /Raw xap/
> /target=/
> /class=homeseer.command/
> //
> /message body/
> //
> /homeseer.command
> {
> command=setvalue
> data1=]12
> data2=0
> }
> /
> xap viewer gives me the following message
>

> /The following message caused an error during its processing./
>
> /The xAP message value is malformed. The block name contains one or
more
> invalid characters/
>
> /The message was received from 192.168.1.14:49153/
>
> * *
>
> */xap-header/*
>
> */{/*
>
> */v/*/=12/
>
> * *
>
> */hop/*/=1/
>
> * *
>
> */uid/*/=FF422200/
>
> * *
>
> */class/*/=]12/
>
> * *
>
> */source/*/=mi4.desktop.max-study/
>
> *
>
> /}/
>
> *
>
> /0data2=0/
>
> *
>
> /}/
>
> *
>
> //
>
> /The error that was generated is as follows:/
>
> /The xAP message value is malformed/
>
> /The block name contains one or more invalid characters/
>
> /Source: xAPMessage/
>
> /The xAP message value is malformed/
>
> /The block name contains one or more invalid characters./
>
> /System.FormatException: The xAP message value is malformed/
>
> /The block name contains one or more invalid characters/
>
> /at
KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMultiComponentValue.set_FullName(String
> value)/
>
> /at KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMultiComponentValue..ctor(String
value,
> Char seperator_char)/
>
> /at KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageBlock..ctor(String keyword)/
>
> /at

KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadMessageBlockKeyword(xAPMessage