Re: New Desktop Build

If you look at the TV template at the times in the labels you will see
some 'adjusters' at work. A howto:

basically **hello** inserts the data from the hello variable.
**hello(left:1)** inserts the lefthand character of the hello variable.
you can chain these by:
**hello(left:10,right:5)**
they are processed from left to right.

The available commands are:
mid:StartCharacter:Length
Left:NumberOfCharacters
Right:NumberOfCharacters
null:Some text        - here Some text is inserted if the data is null
notnull:Some text        - here Some text is inserted if the data is not
empty

+:number  adds the number to the data
-:number  subtracts the number to the data
/:number  divides the number to the data
*:number  multiplies the number to the data

so if you used **mode(mid:7:100)** you could cut
off the Mode:_
Unfortunately none of the above will help chop the , user 1 off.  I will
add an instr type command for the next build. Also to be added is some
kind of lookup table so say the data from xAP was 1 or 0 you could
translate that to Armed or Disarmed

James