Re: xAP Desktop ???

Marcus Warrington wrote:
> Kevin
>
> Thanks for the reply... but I have no lines displayed in the
"Select Display Template" dialogue, its empty.
> The only thing I entered when installing was the install directory,
nothing about templates. On first running xAPDesktop it did say I had no
displays and popped up the "Select Display Template" dialogue but
like I said.. it completely empty.
> One thing I did note was that after installation the directory was
"read only" changing this did allow me to use the designer to
alter things but still nothing in templates dialogue...

> Marcus

I have an idea why this might be happening. Depending on certain drive
configuations VB detects things slightly differently. Compressed drives,
dynamic volumes, efs etc all confuse VB!

Could you try the following

Download :
www.mi4.biz/downloads/librarycheck.exe
and place it in the xAP Desktop directory along with
Desktop.exe,evetn.txt and DisplayDesigner.exe.  Once there run the file.
It will generate a little text file, could you email me that file and I
will fix Desktop.

Thanks

James