RE: xAPTel - a CallerID application

  • Subject: RE: xAPTel - a CallerID application
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:02:49 +0100

PS - Although I don't think this will be needed if you have difficulty with
registering the xAPax.OCX then you may be in need of a couple of extra
files
that are not included in this distribution - these can be found on the xAP
OCX authors site at http://patrick.lidstone.net

- please let me know if you have had to use any of these extra files and
what OS you were installing on. I think maybe they are no longer required
but everyones system seems different.

This is the direct link to the file bundle

http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/Download/xAP/Files/dll_bundle.zip

Some users have occasionally seemed to need this file MSVCRTD.DLL available
here in the files are of xAP developer http://tinyurl.com/yw89h

http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AL-0QBvOrQk6xQrjm6yYNRVf_AAlusWfw-ANWblIDFfAn89
8qDCSZyDgKcQpzbp7TG3fduL9scPai1IjVodDb6UsWYhAwg/MSVCRTD.DLL

Still having difficulty - post here and someone will jump in and help you
out :-)

Kevin