From: Kevin Hawkins=20
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 7:32 PM
Subject: RE: [xap_automation] xAP Desktop Released

-
From: max barker [mailto:max@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 25 May 2004 18:35
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx

James,
How do I make a display fade away when the mouse is over it? I've tried=
setting autohide to yes, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.=20

Setting AutoHide to Yes works for me Max - and the default load for 'mo=
re weather' uses this type of fade - did you 'reload settings' after
having=
changed it ??  Also the setting for fade is used - and larger is faster - =
perhaps it is too slow to notice - around 10 seems fairly responsive.

Can I make a semi-transparent display "solidify" to opaque
(reverse fad=
e) with a mouse hover? And have some mouse click events on that
display?=20

Ill leave that to James - but currently I think the display would have =
to be set to click YES and therefore intercept clicks whether it was fully
=
opaque or not - I think if you then clicked on a button certainly that
coul=
d send a xAP message to alter the opacity up to whatever you needed , that
=
would require a click rather than mouseover though.

Kevin