RE: Re: HomeVision

  • Subject: RE: Re: HomeVision
  • From: "Steve Jones" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:30:35 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C44275.9B9D4A40

Ok, Mark
=20
Thanks very much
=20
Steve
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: mark_harrison_uk2 [mailto:mph@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 25 May 2004 09:58
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: [xap_automation] Re: HomeVision

You're not being thick at all. You're suffering from two things:

- the on-going lack of documentation that we _are_ working to address

- the fact that there's no "Homevision" plugin for Desktop

The Homevision stuff I've done is primarily to let it provide direct
control of C-Bus, HomeSeer, and BarioNet kit. I haven't particularly
done anything about "direct user interface" using Desktop.

That having been said, I'll try to put something together...

Mark

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Steve Jones" <email@s...>