Re: xAP Desktop Released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Desktop Released
  • From: max barker
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:47:00 +0000

thinking of those people with a rediculously large number of satelite
channels.</font></div>
size="2"></font>&nbsp;</div>
question, in designer xap variables, can you have more than one
"section" value. For example the pop3 apps include a
"total" value in both message and status sections and I'd like to
use whichever is the most recent.</font></div>
size="2"></font>&nbsp;</div>
size="2">Max</font></div>
MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT:
0px"><tt>> In the TV template, labels 01 - 05 read
**line1** to **line5**.These were in very early builds. It is safe to
delete them as they are unused now, left over from the original very simple
tv display> Any way of increasing the number of labels
available?Currently no, but I can see that changing!&nbsp; How many are
you after? and what kind of display is using 'em
all??James</tt></blockquote><!-- **end egp html banner**
--></table>