Re: xAP Desktop Released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Desktop Released
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 11:26:00 +0000

max barker wrote:
> It's fine now. Repair didn't work, it gave a network error.
I never understood why msi's don't have an upgrade feature by design. It
would make life soo much easier.

> Any chance you can make the various elements in designer
cut/copy/pastable?
I presume you mean copy and paste on say a label where every setting is
copied over to another label, or are you meaning copy and paste on
elements within a label? I am guessing the former and its added to the
to do list.
> Also, in the xAP variable table can you make the variable stay
selected
> when you move it up/down?
That one was already on the list ;-)

> Do you know a good source for TV station icons. I'm guessing
remotecentral.
mydigiguide has plenty
> I'm having lots of fun :-)
Glad to help

If you come up with any new displays that you think people might like,
please consider emailing them over to me so I can add them to the
distribution.

Also if you are playing with display settings I have noticed that the
telephone call display has an incorrect zorder - it makes the window
appear below others.
to change
goto c:\program files\xap desktop\library\callerid
open the settings.txt file
find the line that says zorder=-2 and change it to zorder=-1
Now reload that display
or wait until the next build!

James