Is there a schema / application for schedules?

  • Subject: Is there a schema / application for schedules?
  • From: alanmiddleton74
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 23:47:00 +0000

As per usual trying to go into things at the deep end I was
concidering writing an app to push scheduled events from palm
desktop / other calendar app to xap.

Three immediate questions for this,
- has anyone else already done this or something similar say for
outlook ?
- is there a suitable schema for presenting this information ?
- is it feasible to do this with java (where I have a reasonable
amount of experience) or is it time to learn .net ?

At the moment it's more a thought in my mind as opposed to something
that will be available next week but it's been a while since I've had
a programming challenge and xap seems an interesting way to do it.

Kind Regards,

Alan.