RE: xAP Weather Install

  • Subject: RE: xAP Weather Install
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:43:00 +0000

Indeed I have P - would be interested in seeing these...

Also do you want the 'Wide/colour SliMP3 display' template James ??

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=2PE7h3CU_MHEMs-KunkV0JLTDVKN4aR7ltesecLNJCxdIRhMY7iaFI1dUJRCF5fkDZnPRI9CG2XhRkB_KKI">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=98Bt2dkxccpN4T2i_WBafa6KkYlbVdi0E_D2-z4DSiOFd-N4EZe27-EGo0F5QLWDVl_v-U9BOQDkM12IjmN3iDhOFSSvrpjI">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=6QDAC24HIpV9op_iYb33yTeUk4O6jA4NHubpo-M7wpI6ewLmpGv-25Cxbl_R281FZ2GRgjPimxCnFrD7HYUGidwjuyb6a_SD">nigel.giddings@u...</a>]