RE: xAP Weather Install

  • Subject: RE: xAP Weather Install
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal e-mail\)
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:11:00 +0000

If anyone has a WS918 (Huger) weatherstation, I have almost an almost
complete
set of xAP-desktop templates for it (which I'll be passing on to James).

Patrick

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=BSdNuPJMk5kUX_8OB5-xgsFnOy6N1OaKeYIV2Gbq0eOljhAXEAYvuKImBmPd_hDHjMIDRfC7RgppV3LTQJ4wSzsDUutfhg">nigel.giddings@u...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=3NPqyd27qV0QwYlNByDnZposScUWQPrKI8GMvBNmdgIiFShsuQkDAyzEVRge7QsGNcLuC8Hax-akhoYs_H_Ka48ziWk">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>