Re: Dell Rio/Sonic blue support - xAP your Rio.

  • Subject: Re: Dell Rio/Sonic blue support - xAP your Rio.
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:33:00 +0000

Patrick,

I have noticed that my rio when it has finished playing outputs a
message: (from memory just closed viewer)

transport.info
{
power=on
mode=play
}
track.info
{
title=
artist=
elapsed=0.00
}

Could it in this state have :

mode=stop
&
elapsed=

set instead? Seems more logical and looks nicer in Desktop!

James