Re: Thank you all for UKHA2004

  • Subject: Re: Thank you all for UKHA2004
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:24:00 +0000

David,

The Homeseer plugin was written by James Traynor, who also wrote "xAP
desktop."

The few days since UKHA2004 have been spent putting together
"documentation", and the applications should be available
shortly.

I gather, and this is understandable given the level of interest, that
James is "doing" Desktop first...

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=nfUIjHgowz2vYBwsedp2u8rrZCZ4j-EeJhSykhy8cO2ZgjA5zSkjHIiENg3GgB8Q-OKvLtVhFqhfHU7wV4eWaKejH30q">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,