RE: Introducing xAP Desktop

  • Subject: RE: Introducing xAP Desktop
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal e-mail\)
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:04:00 +0000

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=xOxBIFCMYnQiZdPHKiKtJgxbRAB0lQRQrDsCoQZDVoP49bYy83A-A60bRJDepRKCEZGf-A">james@m...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=HYhRe-pbB-9I04Q1_rduVVMw3uA4lXK82iFhqa4zAp3ylCYNLLz5EyZ2ILZtvz0LAZDk-RPC-l3BC4-xYKJYmNbNmz8">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [xap_automation] Introducing xAP Desktop
>

> Introduced at UKHA2004 was our new app xAP Desktop. Now it's time for
> all to see it!

For those that didn't make it to UKHA, this app *totally* rocks. Even if
you don't have any xAP installed today, it's worth the download just to
get news, TV guides and weather onto the desktop in a non-intrusive
manner.

If you happen to have a Slim, xAP based caller id or what-not, then
it becomes seriously cool - you get pop ups (well, fade ups actually)
overlays.

And the best bit (for me, anyway :-) - it's all end-user configurable,
so you
can add in your own overlays or customise the existing ones using the
built
in editor thingy.

Awesome. Just awesome!

Patrick