xAP SMS + Outlook testers please.

  • Subject: xAP SMS + Outlook testers please.
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 20:54:00 +0000

If anyone is using xAP SMS and also uses Outlook to keep their contacts
read on..

I am just finishing of a new version of xAPSMS that will pull any
contact from outlook that has a mobile set into the sms address book
for easy SMSing. This is in addition to the current internal address
book. Also added in this version is support for a xAP database to pull
even more contacts from a central server.

Now the snag. I only have access to Outlook 2k3 to test it, as far as I
can see the code should work fine on older versions, I just can't test
it. So if you have a spare few moments and would be willing to test it
could you drop me an email and I will send over download details.

Thanks

James