Re: New SlimServer Connector now available

  • Subject: Re: New SlimServer Connector now available
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:43:00 +0000

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 00:24:06 -0000, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=-AKUOIbDnW55FfUF-VfMDaKMEXKnLsQZUAb60WI7Hjayr0QNTP4J28Gt_fAIB9tZxezARkEbCE7BCFoOD9xBLpE">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> I am running the service version and it was running fine for me - but
>have now lost several of the SliMP3's - I am getting full event
reporting
>from one of my SliMP3's but the others are totally dead - very strange
-
>they don't even create devices in the left hand pane. I guess this is
>related somehow..

What happens when you stop.restart the Connector? Do they reappear, at
least for a while?

Do the GUI/console versions suffer the same problem?
In the GUI version, do all Slims appear in list in the SlimConnector
Properties dialog?

I'll sort out some trace logging information and send something over
to you guys. Sadly I took it out of the current release to see if it
was having any performance impacts. Oops.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=iMJhKLcB8fHzpy8xiI3VEMP9tviyhi3WZnKhYFKkKH5v28S4FZTogRhF8oZuIz7_BJPf97T-FFRZKIvf0vs">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net