From: Paul Gordon=20
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 12:27 PM
Subject: RE: [xap_automation] Hmm... I seem to have a problem...

And now I just tried to install Viewer on my laptop (XP Pro SP1), and
that failed as well, but with a slightly different message:

Viewer.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialise properly (0x0000135). Click on OK
to terminate the application.

:-(

Not having much luck today am I?

Paul G.