Re: POP3 feature request

  • Subject: Re: POP3 feature request
  • From: Stuart Booth <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:42:33 +0100

On Sun, 30 May 2004 16:14:54 +0100, "max barker"
<max@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Do you want a copy of my pop3 desktop template? I quite like it :-) Not
a radical change visually, still the same colour scheme, but a bit more
useful information wise.

Sure! I almost forgot about this post. It'll encourage me to update
the POP3 app.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/