From: Tim Dawe=20
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 7:53 PM
Subject: RE: [xap_automation] xaphomeseer.msi

I've got a SliMP3 and a TiVo.  I think I'll have a look at getting weathe=
r displayed on the Slim first.  Eventually I want to write a script to
cont=
rol Slim Server to play random tracks in a weighted fashion, and after
that=
I have a CD 50 that I want to hack and get Caller ID data displayed on TiV=
o and Slim.  That should keep me going for a while.  So many plans, so
litt=
le time!

Tim