Re: xaphomeseer.msi

Paul,

If installed from the msi file the it will be in the Add remove programs
in control panel. Msi files auto repair missing files, this is what you
are seeing, and also cache the msi in c:\windows\installer but with a
random name.  I switched to the zip format for later betas as this will
be the format used for the HomeSeer Installer.  I will send you a copy
of the last msi file off list which will let you uninstall your version
(right click > uninstall)

James

Paul Gordon wrote:

>anyone tell me where I can get the MSI file for the xap homeseer
conduit?

>I've been doing some rework on my servers, and now whenever Homeseer
starts
>up on my HA PC, it stops at the loading plugins stage and prompts for
the
>location of the xaphomeseer.msi file...
>
>This is DESPITE the fact that I've removed the xap conduit from
Homeseer's