xaphomeseer.msi

anyone tell me where I can get the MSI file for the xap homeseer conduit?

I've been doing some rework on my servers, and now whenever Homeseer starts
up on my HA PC, it stops at the loading plugins stage and prompts for the
location of the xaphomeseer.msi file...

This is DESPITE the fact that I've removed the xap conduit from Homeseer's
interfaces list....

I can cancel the prompt (about 4 times!) and it eventually goes away and
Homeseer will proceed to start up, but this means it will not start up
unattended....

I've looked and searched around the mi4.biz site, but all I can find are
zip
files with the OCX in....

TIA

Paul G.