Re: xAP TV

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:
<snip>
> > Also, transmit trigger details on a regular basis, 30 mins? Name,
day,
> > time, description, channel. Not display messages, just info.
> >

> Just checking, you mean the results of the triggers and not the
queries
> used to generate the triggers? I presume the former,  would having
> setting for delay between sends and maximum number of programs to
be
> sent be enough?
>
> James

Yep. I'm thinking I would be useful for a "recommended veiwing"
display on desktop.

Thinking about it, can we set a trigger by a xAP message yet? Can we
have a format of something like "now playing.bbc1.add trigger"
and "next playing.itv2.add trigger".
Can successfully added triggers send out an acknowledgment xAP
message, with name and channel info?

One last one. On the XMLTV gui, can you extend the listings so it
ends at 6.00am instead of midnight?

Max