Re: Re: xAP Message Viewer ... v2.0 !

Just in case you need it, you can drag/drop the column order around in
the selection dialog - it's just the columns in the list itself that
you can't drag around yet. There's a slight bug here in that the
Properties grid on the right of the column selection dialog doesn't
update to reflect the dragged selection. Minor problem though.

I also elected to sort the 'tagged' or visible columns above the rest
that aren't selected. I'm looking at it now wondering if I should undo
this and leave them all alphabetical. Again, a minor point.

If this customisation feature proves useful and anybody comes up with
some new column types that they use, let me know and I can include
them in the distribution. The source files are saved in the
.\Data\RuntimeData\ColumnData subdirectory FYI.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/