Patricks Display connector for serial LCD displays

  • Subject: Patricks Display connector for serial LCD displays
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:26:24 -0000

Currently I have Homeseer and the Homeseer xAP plugin plus the basic
tools installed

I was looking at the source of Patrick Lidstones display connector
source and note that it seems to be specifically coded for a
Crystalfontz serial LCD diplay

I have two Matrix Orbital 4x20 displays and two EPOS Customer pole
displays (2x20 VFD) using the Epson ESC/POS codes interfaced to
Homeseer using scripts and Lantronix device servers

I was wondering if Patrick would consider producing new versions of
the display connector for these devices? Of course I would be very
pleased to test them before they were published in the normal way :)
and I can supply the codes I am currently using

I also have an 8x24 serial LCD on its way and would like to do the
same with that but notice the schema only supports 4 lines

(This is pretty much the same email I sent to Patrick off list last
weekend but so far no reply)

Thanks
Kevin