RE: Re: HomeVision

Doug,

If you are using HomeSeer you may be using the HomeSeer plugin for
HomeVision are you ? In which case HomeSeer supports nearly all of
HomeVisions features - and these virtual devices that you create will all
send xAP BSC messages by default. You can also embelish these such that you
can send any xAP message you want via a script or just a trigger to a xAP
event.

OR alternatively you can do the reverse using the xAP to Homevision
connector and then the HomeSeer devices can be setup to match the xAP
devices reported - Mark will clarify just what hardware I/O,  variables ,
IR
etc are supported this way I'm sure.

Kevin

Desktop.