Re: Request for News Feeds

  • Subject: Re: Request for News Feeds
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:46:00 +0000

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:12:42 +0000, James <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=RPihm2INwfsN2Iv6q2eLP6Oyyz0n8i8s7V3iTypcoXX9rUtupUJfJKRmwDhsqVslgqfHF09wOA">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>I am finishing of an update to my xAP News program. In the previous
>version only one RSS/RDF feed could be monitored, in this new version
>upto 1000 feeds can be handled. It can also run as a NT service.

How do you handle the source addressing for all those!?!

>Anyway to the point, I would like to include as many useful feeds in
>the default config file as possible. If you know of any useful feeds
>could you drop me an email offlist and I will include them in the next
>release.

I had a look on some of my favourite news sites just now (the ones
that are responding right now anyway) but I'm not seeing them. I've
been meaning to do this for a while, but as usual it's still on the
ToDo list. I'll keep looking though.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=f20oGXE_Qvr39MVHesuyEUzH0_VfUhanRMPmtjhLrdo9nAdtSjdjFW-AUthq92grymCg81LSlJu5pfSLmlUgMA">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net