Re: xAP Speech Beta released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Speech Beta released
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:01:00 +0000

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:36:51 +0000, James <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=HerAXcxvNKuyvv5WjieJZ2w2-9mUagEso_Gyxk2_e0dJb-2wu6KNrwA6tAmkcd3uVqHJ">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>This is fairly basic too, but has all the needed features.

Compared to my nobby effort it's very sophisticated!!! :lol: Crikey, I
just looked at the source history for my own attempt and it's a year
old and has had zero effort expended on it since early February. Oops.
I'll use yours then :)

>> I've never gone back to it as there was always something more
pressing
>> to do.

>ahh, the list that never ends!

Yup - what do I most want to do next... <stops to think for a bit>

>> Does this have a new xAP schema?

Top banana. I'll add that to xFx.

Works a treat by the way. I can think of the usual status and querying
type messages now of course. How do I discover the voices at my
disposal? Or the soundcards? So that I know what name that the xAPp
will recognise them as.

You know, this is the first time in many moons that I've even heard
Crystal's dulcet tones

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=vF_iCTGuENOiiqDs_ws4MMu7OAjBx3PLaxXcdkNwz7bzgRogGnfYJrpV1aH7-NnskEFF-VY-521DpZlJCz_dxxs">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net