RE: New app - xAP TV

  • Subject: RE: New app - xAP TV
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 03:10:00 +0000

I seem to be stuck at the moment with xAPTV . I had a working copy then
added the updated EXE for a bug fix but all my programs showed unknown when
the app was launched. The counter counted down. When I clicked download I
get a second new identical window up but bothing ever happened from there
on
in - even after a long while. So I downoaded a fresh copy - new directory
no
spaces and ran it. I configured my stations and it went into downloading
but
again nothing happens.. Stays on downloading.... The tempxml file stays at
50 bytes - I suspect it is this that builds into listings.xml ?? It is
sending heartbeats. Thought the server was down but Stuart is getting data.

Any ideas - Kevin (internet link definitely OK)