Re: xAP Automation web site

  • Subject: Re: xAP Automation web site
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:35:00 +0000

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:11:53 +0100, Johan Helsingius <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=IwllUsO3Jgp0hMwrWs1PnXFh0yDEQdVoFzRggKYCIYOiGGFZeqySMYMMlkM1xmZ0GCI8knE">yahoo@j...</a>>
wrote:

>As a future idea - how about a "For developers" section
>(the current "xAP Developers" page lists developers, and
>links to their pages, but is not really *for* developers.

I am sure I can recall a developers.xapautomation.org type URL being
referred to in the past. I can't recall the b/g on that one anymore
however. StuartP's the man in that dept.

>- Protocol reference
>- SDKs
>- Reference code
>- Lots of "How to" documentation

Ah, yes...

I keep intending to sort out my own site in this respect. Since its
primary offering is a xAP SDK for .NET developers this is mostly what
I ought to have.

In at least 2 of the above items the files are there or somewhere, but
I haven't done so well on the documentation front yet. I've been
saying that for months though... !

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=idicweVOSNYCOPrOolMErs05QLxuwo_Q9xum_TXQvGqDHuc7QZCvC6zMcD8P8c5IK24LAcHq0DOqPzhjXqxLCVJy">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net