Re: Re: Linux & xAP

  • Subject: Re: Re: Linux & xAP
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:34:00 +0000

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:27:05 -0000, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=E350j_AnntvIOiLy96RyCrY6WZEF3_JnkHkDD0hig7ZyVLretnMdie7E96TyPfyMoU-k3hsms_NRFMtb3mdHn3dF">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>If it gets through Stuarts Framework then it complies is the view I've
>always taken !

I'm sure James recently spotted a case that I hadn't interpreted
correctly, or something along those lines. Can't recall what it is now
though. The above statement is my ultimate aim however.

>Actually Stuart I did notice that if you send a heartbeat with a UID
that
>ends in something other than 00 it just says 'A badly formed message
has
>arrived at the bottom of the window and wont allow you to view the
offending
>message as it is not displayed,

Oooo, good spot, I hadn't noticed that before. That is now fixed and
working correctly, thanks.

> plus that warning persists for the life of Viewer.

Only until the next useful alert appears or you select something in
the list, then the text gets replaced.

I did wonder about setting up a timer to clear it after a while if it
is still present but sort of figured that was an unimportant
refinement. However, now that somebody has noticed it...

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=EAQ-4H9lHBva08P2fBI4veiOb-ezlW7mvm97vFaELX0OiL3GpAGfMOdMAGycYUQ678tXfi2BA6YI_gY6jjqfjjo">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net