RE: Re: Linux & xAP

  • Subject: RE: Re: Linux & xAP
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:40:00 +0000

Hi Julf,

I have to say from a new visitors perspective the overall picture is
not very clear. Perhaps the core xAP enthusiasts are so involved and also
'aware' of what is happening that we have overlooked the information
resources for newer visitors to the site. It is a very constructive and
helpful comment that you make and others must experience it too.

One of our issues has been that all the applications really link off
about half a dozen individual sites and the preference has been for people
to maintain their own site and just link to this from the xAP portal - the
three links that you mention actually provide access to some 100 plus
downloads I would guess. It is unfortunate that Patricks site has been down
but it is up and running currently.

Let's have a think about this and see how we can improve things as
there really is an awful lot of work happening on xAP currently that is not
as visible as we would like.

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=mgBER37UY-w9AmlQbnqlQfTWZc-3I4A8fFxHfk5AM8qU8K1Ao_Y5lYOEXcrwgDTNBQyHv8LvOw">yahoo@j...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=5TDSszy27IfWM1L0g7tkCQWJQteB0htYYMogw0WmLpXDLhTCn2jti1pF92_uqRj4J6zE6nCTchT2KwQLLP6G2D0OBARR">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>