RE: Re: Linux & xAP

  • Subject: RE: Re: Linux & xAP
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal E-mail\)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:38:00 +0000

OK, it's back.
The ansi-C library is at:
ows%20PC

See left hand column for links to documentation.
See <a href="http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/xAP/xAP%20Projects";>http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/xAP/xAP%20Projects</a>
for some practical
examples - I'd start with the test harness, or perhaps the clock, if I
were you, since they separate the sending from the receiving and are
very simple.

Examples with sourcecode can be downloaded from

I know the site is a bit confusing (and notoriously unstable); I am
reworking it - there just aren't enough hours in the day!

Patrick

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=C6Y8tdDi1CYyYFlpHnjpWS_vyp8OkHO3g7JNv-DUKkgRUnFaGHmkHngo98x-pI567mHZVsRN">yahoo@j...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=a-X8IZSncv7NN8KelNBmsF7cOR7_NzOwapoGiRkqa1StFe3UOE0zW4sgEOBDkBSR6c7E2lkRBque3dBjPhOTjJmEgtg">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>