Re: Re: Linux & xAP

  • Subject: Re: Re: Linux & xAP
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:22:00 +0000

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:44:11 +0100, Johan Helsingius <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=dE3Vu4t03PuX1ou6C1Skf8nl2TY3caOlOdNIfn9Xmmupbar-6UezcC1POw2XxjKz-HRO6Q">yahoo@j...</a>>
wrote:

>So I guess there isn't any sort of basic parsing/sending
>reference library in plain C?

Well, there once was another alternative to Patrick's work that may be
what you were after, but sadly the link from my archives no longer
works :( Here's the original post anyway.

Would anybody have a mirror of this? I'm not sure.

66