RE: Re: Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: RE: Re: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: Paul Barrett
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:34:00 +0000

Hi Stuart

I just tried it out,
and yes if I enable the two VMWare Ethernet adapters I have on my machine I
receive three copies of each message in the viewer. If I disable each one
in
turn the duplicates decrease at the same rate.

I found that the duplicates are also visible in the xAPConsole.

Hope this is helpful

Regards
Paul

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=7bKOqAfvzhzTvhqX50xzBBGEUszgs3OoUFILuHDO4E1pgkYPk898WB_Hq5M2DOjalYHYX0m5TTH2xklboIhEVGM">lists@x...</a>]