Re: xAP Speech Beta released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Speech Beta released
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:46:00 +0000

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:49:32 +0000, James <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=mkkjmsXBVcse9t0y5ttA9DWl3b0IKeXahuqK_MsOqXvGfXYeBl605-BzRxiQs5T365Un0g">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>A revised xAP Speech has been uploaded that supports a locate command.
>When heard Speech will send out a message listing all available sound
>cards and voices as well as the default voice and sound card.
>
>Download:
title=xAP_Speech</a>
>Schema:

Okay dokey, these newest changes are now fully supported by
xAPFramework. I left the TTS.Locate body content as you described with
the Locate=Yes value present rather than omitting it.

This'll all be included in the next build I upload.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=RqrFwK4iKq9akfS4QTeWJasqUINwcoF-30LPD_bR1Pd-FZkkZKFYPLOeowqeWFO6552Mkj4FW6sP8t29tzPNfw">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net