Re: xAP applications & Schema

  • Subject: Re: xAP applications & Schema
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:41:00 +0000

I've just implemented full support for these schema enhancements in
xAPFramework. They'll be included in the next build I upload.

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:09:08 -0800, "Michael McSharry"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=pxVc1MbPZoNkKRDgqvrjRnx3QWoWapZnfN2rIfT-AKQlDzffQndB6hbNWe709R8xugH5xS-XwyJ9u_spDSUZaNc">mcs101main@w...</a>>
wrote:

> 'Class = xAP-OSD
> '
> 'Display.Audrey
> '{
> 'Duration=(seconds to display text) .. infinite if not specified
> 'Text=(text to display)
> ' or
> 'URL=(URL for browser display)
> '}

I've made Duration an optional field as described.

I've also made it accept only Text OR URL, but not both, and one or
other MUST be present as a mandatory parameter. I can easily change
this if that wasn't your intention. I'm not sure if it needs to be as
demanding as that - not having an Audrey means I've no idea how it
works.

> 'Display.ACID
> '{
> 'Line1=(text to display)
> 'Line2=(text to display) ... optional
> '}

Implemented as described. Line1 is mandatory, Line2 optional.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Mv2w0ItqljvSLz1GcE7-QCoP5mh6hyKvjRDxlq-8Gh-8sEWF7C6xKHCrKlDmdWKYQ2GAl-Yleudn7A6EbO4Ao4n9">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net