RE: Linux & xAP

  • Subject: RE: Linux & xAP
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal E-mail\)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:45:00 +0000

> I'm currently running misterhouse on a Freebsd box, it's my only
> machine running 24/7.
>
> I've been told that misterhouse may be able to act as the xAP hub,
> is this true?
>
> If not are there any other options?

I'm not sure off hand if Mister House can act as a hub or not, however
you can find the source for a linux hub here:

you will also need:

to build it.
There is some documentation here:

(although the download links at the bottom of the page are incorrect for
some reason).

If you have any probs, drop me a line.

If you're also interested in xAP on Linux in general, have a look at:

Patrick