RE: SliMP3 configuration menu??

  • Subject: RE: SliMP3 configuration menu??
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal E-mail\)
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:04:00 +0000

Try yanking the network cable before you power cycle?

Patrick

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=hGhPRgXXtkgXW3hd9lNAJyxwkJ0eUQJFKPhCl1GM638Lu2Jh1vs_bwgqeLlzRmRcvRB1fdGYEHsIOT6-wNfLpPs">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=vrfjzfOJCMKv2xGINTIwRw6o4o8gcCZ0pzYnpyfDfDz5REBoCSNhDJNoiJBtlcmtDdtyxHdGSsjhkg_WBGlyTATDwXiBaYLHRw">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=RdNqlW3oW3N4wqExqJ7LKxrBPPMj0tJs33Qo6LPNFMgCxaCAd7F0GtGyoVGRwx3asqG0k3nHPwtBKVpDoBSC">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> >Pull the plug out the back and then power on again - when it asks
if
> >you want to use currents eetings say no and you will go through
the
> >config options
>
> The Squeezebox lets me do that, but not the SliMP3. It starts
> up straight into clock mode, hence connecting to the
> SlimServer. Maybe I should stop the SlimServer and restart it.
>
> If I hold the Power button down for several seconds
> *sometimes* it'll say "Reseting..." then
"Initialising..." I

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=KgQ6C4AmE2Sx-osyJZUePlK-NIAbUoohzC7WQezX1Lyfcr6DObctvtsPo3pKrMAZH6DH_fHprQ8rDjWAPurjtQ">stuart@x...</a>>