Re: SliMP3 configuration menu??

  • Subject: Re: SliMP3 configuration menu??
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:38:00 +0000

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:47:29 -0000, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=-qOy9MxiLT28lMMkOWi55HzHeXHCb8HlN5TpiPSD73kXIGecTVSQk9kL2ZznuKw0TDR3LqQcnEqIvXM_lrxJLvan">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>Pull the plug out the back and then power on again - when it asks if
you
>want to use currents eetings say no and you will go through the config
>options

The Squeezebox lets me do that, but not the SliMP3. It starts up
straight into clock mode, hence connecting to the SlimServer. Maybe I
should stop the SlimServer and restart it.

If I hold the Power button down for several seconds *sometimes* it'll
say "Reseting..." then "Initialising..." I think, but
it happens
v.v.v.quickly before the clock resumes. Mostly it powers on/off and
does nothing though.

I'm wanting to point the xAP Slim Connector at a different SlimServer
to do some testing and I need a SliMP3 looking at the alternative
SlimServer instead of my main one.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=gWFhHbauKpiWo7vj-fEDdusM7wZgVzwiiHPQY_z1gWaQD0Gtg4f5G7ZThT_6tCxLc31C89YC34ud_w1FhA">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net