Re: xAP Desktop - another display

  • Subject: Re: xAP Desktop - another display
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:18:07 -0000

Glad you like it, though I hope you got the updated version, there
was an ommision in some of the scripts on the first one I sent to
James. You would have had difficulty configuring your own cameras :)

Obviously the cameras it comes with are intended as examples, pretty
as they might be

Errr, well you are going to be reeeally impressed by the next two
displays then, they are 6 camera versions of the webCAM display!.
While I was there I thought I would do it to the max :) Seriously
though, the MV100 video server is a tad lacking in performance and
the place I bought my IP camera from has got a suitable replacement
which can serve 4 standard home security cameras

http://www.network-camera.co.uk/ipvideo9100.html

(no connection, etc)

so I actually "need" the 6 camera display!

A few extra bits in these displays, including buttons that go up and
down, a few more tooltips, which will also migrate back to the 3
camera version over christmas

Anyone want to lend me a pan & tilt so I can add that?

As to real estate, I have a slightly different approach than I think
James first envisaged. The displays on my system are not all up at
the same time. I have a display configured as a menu so I can call
up what ever I want when I want. (Must finish that off and post

Cheers
Kevin

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <lists@u...>