Re: groups@siliconpixel.com - Email found in subject - Re: PC temperature and fan reporting

Indeed, this would be an excellent addition to Watcher.  Just not sure
how!!
I am having a look for a way of doing this a the moment, but if anyone
has any ideas let me know. I would prefer not to access the data from
speedfan and try an get it from windows some how.  I think there is
support in the WMI for this.  Leave it with me, I will let you know what
i find out.

James

Kevin Hawkins wrote:

>I dont think there is anything for CPU temp but it sounds like James'
>xAP Watcher http://tinyurl.com/5w9u2 is the closest
in nature. I am not

<groups@s...>