[Fwd: TOM10 Temperature Board support]

  • Subject: [Fwd: TOM10 Temperature Board support]
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:37:15 +0000

In the course of developing another application I have added quick
support for Justins TOM10  temperature sensor board.
http://tinyurl.com/2xhkh . This is
only a temporary solution pending the
arrival of a Linux / Win based application being written by StuartP.  As
it was so easy to support  I thought we'd get something out in the
meantime.
This version supports a full implementation of BSC v1.3 and hence the
sensors are automatically recognised by  HomeSeer as devices .  The
amount of change required to trigger a BSC event and also high and low
level alarms are settable on a per sensor basis (out of 10).

If anyone would like to test this early beta please drop me an email . I
will post a later beta in a couple of days hopefully to the site.

Kevin

bcc Justin