RE: Siteplayer

I don't think so... At least not in an ideal way.   I played with
the SitePlayer a while back but at that time the development of the product
was sort of on hold. I gather things are better now. I seem to remember it
was lacking some features to do with packet handling that would for example
have enabled it to be used as an IP connected serial port. The UDP handling
was also minimal I think. I am not sure if the SP has the capability to
handle the UDP side of things in the needed way to enable xAP to sit on the
board

Now James has this on his site

http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=40

.. but I think that he probably only needed to squirt data out the
SitePlayer serial port to drive the lcd (single direction) and he may
enlist
a 'helper' app on the PC to handle the xAP bit and the display schema.
(Please correct me if I'm wrong J ...).  This may be a workable approach
for
what you want Christopher though - sort of handling traffic direction
to/from the Siteplayer via a helper app, possibly even using TCP .  What
sort of integration with xAP were you looking for ? Perhaps dreaming a
little here but having a web front end from Siteplayer that controlled xAP
devices using BSC v13 sounds a great project and I would love to see such a
capability - I hope you persue this further.

Kevin