RE: xap redrat connnector problem

  • Subject: RE: xap redrat connnector problem
  • From: "Chris Dodge" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:45:28 +0100

Hi Stuart,

Sorry that I've not followed up on this thread earlier, but I'm not sure
that the RR3 will work with your heart-rate monitor. The RR3 will produce
the "IrDa-like" remote control signals used in Telewest STBs and
some NTL
STBs, but this is a bit different from standard IrDa data comms which the
RR3 can't do.

The only way to actually test this IrDa-like signal output is with the
appropriate Telewest or NTL STB. I don't have one, so relly on other RR
customers for testing, however if your code loads these signals from the DB
and sends them to the RR3 ok, then it should all work fine!!

Cheers

Chris
RedRat Ltd.