Re: xAP - Very Simple Control Protocol

  • Subject: Re: xAP - Very Simple Control Protocol
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:13:38 -0000

Ake,

It may well be that the BSC (Basic Status and Control) xAP Schema is
the best to look at initially.

If you look at the archives for this group, you'll see a message that
Kevin Hawkins posted on 4th August. This goes through in detail what
BSC contains...

In the longer term, it may be necessary to support multiple xAP schema.

For example, the Homevision connector supports:

- BSC for plug-and-play integration with Homeseer, Barionet and C-Bus
stuff among others

- X10, so it can be a drop-in replacement for the CM12 X10 driver

Regards,

Mark

(http://www.vscp.orf)=20
> and xAP so VSCP events could be transfered to xAP and vice versa.
The=20
> question is where to start. Do I create a new schema, use an old one.
=
=20