Re: xap redrat connnector problem

Looks like I hadn't implement IrDa receive properly either as Shaf has
discovered.

Can anybody suggest a IrDa device that's cheap, useful, and easily
available? I could do with having something to test against in future,
but I'd like it to be generally useful.

An updated build of this will be along shortly if the latest
modification works successfully.

<shaf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>Question is :
>>>xap redrat connector works fine except for trying to send to
telewest
>>>remotes .
>>
>>>The following xAP message caused an error: Cannot output
IrDaPacket
>>>with this method. Please use OutputIrDaPacket()
>>
>>Oops! I need to fix that one! I've got an updated build of this on
my
>>HD at home but now with IrDa implemented - I've not got any such
>>devices so I've never tested that bit.
>>
>>I'll post an update later that will hopefully fix this.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/