Re: xap redrat connnector problem

Shaf,

I've sent you a link to an updated build of this off-list. I don't
have any Irda kit with which to test the modification, but it was an
easy thing to make so I'm fairly confident.

Let me know,

<shaf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Question is :
>>xap redrat connector works fine except for trying to send to
telewest
>>remotes .
>
>>The following xAP message caused an error: Cannot output IrDaPacket
>>with this method. Please use OutputIrDaPacket()
>
>Oops! I need to fix that one! I've got an updated build of this on my
>HD at home but now with IrDa implemented - I've not got any such
>devices so I've never tested that bit.
>
>I'll post an update later that will hopefully fix this.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/