Re: Re: Hub problems

  • Subject: Re: Re: Hub problems
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:12:00 +0000

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:27:55 -0000, "robkearns" <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=JWVG_z5cgjQGYE3jgXEsgY-iqk4L8xZRR4w3LjXTu6TlNT8OYJb2de5UkY2ZNmT4gHaqt14Ytiw-Rg">robkearns@y...</a>>
wrote:

> found
>that my wireless connection had the software firewall turned on. The
>firewall has many settings, allow this allow that, so I allowed and
>enabled everything but it still didn't work. So I turned it off and
>now all is working fine.

What firewall do you use? I have to add certain actions to BID to
allow xAP traffic in and out as I recall. But that's the only one I'm
really familiar with myself. One of these days I'll try some more but
it keeps on getting put off...

Glad you're up and running though.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=sYcLiKMAqJy1AdkA2ldmJ2H6f3bRw0MXb8bJlUQfKkSRXyE1zkVsJCOlOYJSb9En3Cgvqv3_HE1qJFNTvRIi">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net