Re: xAP Intranet Project + Question to all !

  • Subject: Re: xAP Intranet Project + Question to all !
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:51:00 +0000

Good suggestions all, keep 'em coming!

max, TV will include daily and weekly views like digiguide with all info
coming from the xAP TV app. Security page, good idea. I presume we are
talking comfort here? Getting and displaying the current status
presuming it it outputted over xAP is no problem. Can you actually
Arm/Disarm Comfort over xAP? I presume it needs more security for that
operation.

Patrick, doorbell shots. I use homewatcher on the front door cam so can
just embed the webpage that lists the mug shots, works really well. What
app to you use? It would be trivial to make a page that displays all the
images in a directory if your app ftp images somewhere.

Paul, as long as the cctv is presented as a image file that can be
refreshed then a little java applet will do the room to room cctv. As
for the video conference not sure, are you thinking something like
netmeeting here. I would like to keep things as platform independent as
possible so a java version would be nicer, any ideas where to find one :-)

Thanks

James