RE: xAP Intranet Project + Question to all !

  • Subject: RE: xAP Intranet Project + Question to all !
  • From: Paul Gordon
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:44:00 +0000

> What would you like to see on a home intranet?

[Paul Gordon]
Room-to-room CCTV monitoring, with simple 1 click launch into
room-to-room videoconferencing. (thick walls in my house, and trying to
hold a conversation between rooms is "difficult"

Paul G.

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=tNU7IxVKTTei0Ih2_Ek6tEGh2nmoMMIZJeUbWT0IP639KshfcavLMR0R6TaFnFGRen-4wqU">james@m...</a>